The installation positions of each distribution box and switch box in the construction power distribution system must be reasonable. The main distribution box should be as close as possible to the transformer or external power supply to facilitate the introduction of power.
Colour: RAL 7035
Type of cover: Cover
Transparent cover: Yes
Number of modules: 4 way - 12 way
Number of rows: 1
Product accessories: DIN rail(s),Grand joint,Copper terminal
IP protection level: IP66
Impact protection class：IK09
Application area: Indoor/Outdoor installation
Maximum ambient temperature 24 h: 35 °C
Ambient temperature: -5 °C up to +40 °C
Relative humidity: ≤ 50 % at 40 °C, ≤ 100 % at 25 °C
Rated voltage: Un = 400 V
Rated insulation voltage：Ui:690V
Rated current (of the terminal):In = 75 A
conforming to the standards:EN 60670-1, DIN EN 60670-24
Material:ABS Shell / PC Door
According to IEC 60695-2-11 glow wire test temperature:650 °C
UL 94 Class:V-2
Temperature resistance:-25 °C up to +80 °C
Custom Power Distribution Box Size
Distribution box standards refer to the formulation of design and installation requirements for distribution boxes to ensure their safety and reliability. Here are some important takeaways from custom distribution box standards.
1. Material selection standards: The distribution box should be made of non-combustible materials with good insulation properties to avoid safety risks such as fire and electric shock.
2. Appearance standards: The appearance of the distribution box should be smooth and smooth, without defects such as burrs and rust. The color of the cabinet is generally gray, white and other bright colors to facilitate inspection and maintenance.
3. Size standards: The size of the distribution box should be determined according to the required electrical equipment to ensure smooth installation and wiring of various equipment. Generally speaking, the size of the distribution box should comply with the requirements of relevant national and local regulations.
4. Safety standards: The distribution box should have safety functions such as fire protection, waterproof, dustproof and anti-corrosion. Corner protection devices should be installed around the box to avoid accidental contact and accidental injury.
5. Internal structure standards: The internal structure of the distribution box should be reasonably arranged and easy to install, wire and maintain. There should be a good heat dissipation system inside the box to ensure temperature control when the equipment is running.
6. Incoming and outgoing wire standards: The incoming and outgoing wires of the distribution box should meet the requirements of safe grounding, reliable connection and easy maintenance. The specifications and cross-section of the cable should be determined according to the required current and comply with relevant industry standards.
7. Labeling standards: The switches, circuit breakers, wiring and other components of the distribution box should be labeled with their functions, rated current, voltage and other information to facilitate the understanding and operation of operation and maintenance personnel.
8. Installation standards: The distribution box should be fixedly installed to ensure that the box is stable and reliable and not easy to loosen or shift. During installation, attention should be paid to the distance between the distribution box and the wall to facilitate operation and maintenance.
9. Testing standards: Distribution boxes should undergo strict testing and testing before leaving the factory to ensure that they meet relevant standards and technical requirements. Common testing items include insulation testing, leakage current testing, withstand voltage testing, etc.
10. Maintenance standards: Maintenance of distribution boxes should be carried out regularly, including cleaning, tightening bolts, checking connectors, etc. During maintenance, safety protection measures should be paid attention to to avoid electric shock and other accidental injuries.
In short, distribution box standards are an important basis for ensuring that distribution boxes meet safety and reliability requirements. Formulating and complying with distribution box standards can improve the operating efficiency and safety of electrical equipment.